VBS Volunteer Sign Up
Posted: 04/26/2017 | Viewed: 2595884
VBS 2017 (Vietnamese National Fellowship Baptist Conference) needs following volunteer positions. Please click on sign up form at the bottom of the page.
1. Station Leaders: are responsible for the organization, planning & execution of the activity stations that make up our VBS program. Each Station Leader will be provided with pre-written activities & instructions.
Bible Study station: Through our adventure kids will take a stop at our Bible Story Station. Your task is to tell the bible story specific to that day. There could be elements of acting in skits or puppets that will aid in telling the Bible Story of the day. Acting skills recommended!
Music Station: Help kids learn VBS songs along with teaching energetic moves that bring the songs to life!
Crafts station: Our craft station will be a fun filled area of re- enforcing the day’s Bible story through a craft project. Your task will be to explain/demonstrate the craft and tie it into the lesson from the day.
Snacks station: Prepare and serve daily creative snacks and reinforce the daily bible point.
Games station: Help lead kids in action-packed, age-appropriate games. Your role will be to set up the games for that day, explain the games, and work in the Bible point and story into your games
2. Worship Rally: Lead children in praise and worship through skits and singing at the beginning and at the end of each VBS session.
3. Crew Leaders: Your role is to lead your group from Station to Station each session of VBS. You attend to the needs of the kids, encourage cooperation and participation in all VBS activities. You are a mentor and friend who keep the group organized and safe.
4. Historian Photo/videographer: Take photos or video of the children and create a presentation either video report or newsletter at the end of the VBS for Liên H?u
5. Technical/Sound: In charge of all aspects of IT related.
6. Logistics/Decorations: Purchase and provide materials requested by other staff such as T-shirts, food, game supplies. Will responsible to set up the rooms to reflect VBS theme.
7. Help Desk: Registration/Check-in: Create & keep track of forms (contacts/information) to check in volunteers, kids, and Parents and directing people where they need to be. Help Desk volunteers provide minor medical assistance if necessary and are the “go-to” personnel for any issues that arises.